Ramon Magsaysay was the third President of the Third Republic of the Philippines, from December 30, 1953 until his untimely death on March 17, 1957. In honor of his birth anniversary, the Presidential Museum and Library is publishing the Magsaysay Credo.
“Early in his first year as President, Ramon Magsaysay was able to formulate his vision and ideals as president in a compact Credo, with the help of his able Executive Secretary, Colonel Fred Ruiz Castro. In its simple elegance, the Magsaysay Credo spells out his memorable ideas and ideals of leadership, citizenship, and democratic governance—in relation to society, the nation, and the world.”
—from “Ramon Magsaysay: Servant Leader with a Vision of Hope” by Jose Veloso Abueva
Click the images below to enlarge.
- Magsaysay: The People’s President, by Manuel F. Martinez, edited by Nelson A. Navarro
- Ramon Magsaysay: Servant Leader with a Vision of Hope, by Jose Veloso Abueva
- The 56th Death Anniversary of President Ramon Magsaysay on the Presidential Museum and Library
- The Music of Magsaysay: Mambo Magsaysay and We Want Magsaysay
- Official Gazette briefer on President Ramon Magsaysay and Presidential planes