Instruction No. 84
CONSTRUCTION OF SUSPENSION BRIDGE FOR
September 19, 1942
The COMMISSIONER OF PUBLIC WORKS
With regard to the above subject you are requested to commence the construction of a suspension bridge as follows with the least possible delay:
1. Place of construction: The Pasig River at Guadalupe.
2. Construction and design: As per attached blueprint.
3. Cost of construction: Nine thousand two hundred pesos (₱9,200) (details as per attached estimate sheet).
4. Payment of construction costs: Construction work shall be payable at the Intendance Department of the Japanese Expeditionary Forces.
5. Materials to be supplied by the Army: As per attached list.
6. Period of construction: Work to be commenced immediately and to be terminated within forty-live (45) days.
With regard to the construction work due contact shall be maintained with the Army Intendance Department.
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE
JAPANESE MILITARY ADMINISTRATION
Reference: Attached Sheet No. 2 – List of Materials for Proposed Suspension Bridge to be Supplied by the Army
Source: Office of the Solicitor General Library