This was the Vice Governor- General’s office from 1920 – 1935 and, thereafter, the Deputy Executive Secretary’s office from 1935 to the Macapagal Administration. An art competition, participated in by the children of the employees of the Office of the President, was held in the late 1970s with the Malacañang compound, its buildings and prominent aspects, as the subject. Displayed here in what used to be the Vice Governor-General’s Office from 1920 to 1935 are some of the entries executed in various media, some showing features of the compound which no longer exist or are awaiting restoration.

[social_share/]