This room was part of the 1937-39 additions to the Executive Building. It was originally intended as the Cabinet Room, though used sparingly as such by President Manuel L. Quezon. It was President Manuel Roxas who actively used this room as the room for meetings of his cabinet, a practice continued until the early years of the Quirino administration. This room was used variously as a meeting and conference room and an office until the 1970s, when it became the control room of a television studio in 1981. On March 31, 2003 Proclamation No. 348 named this room the Roxas Cabinet Room. It was also restored to its former appearance in the same year.