Originally a bedroom during the Spanish and American colonial periods, the usage of this room changed over the years, and the room was later remodelled into a library for Mrs. Aurora A. Quezon in 1936. During the administration of President Quirino, the bookshelves were removed turning it into a Music Room, with sculptures by Guillermo Tolentino adorning the room. A Luna masterpiece, “Una Bulaqueña,” used to hang above the grand piano, flanked by “The Cellist” by Miguel Zaragosa.
Used as a reception and sitting room by First Ladies, Mrs. Marcos decorated the room in mint green. She would sit on the antique French sofa while her visitors sat on armchairs. On rare occasions, small concerts were held here, featuring famous Filipino and foreign musicians. President Corazon C. Aquino used this room for receiving officials and accepting credentials from ambassadors. During the Estrada administration, the room was refurnished with more comfortable sofas and easy chairs, but maintained the same color scheme.