STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR SCHEDULING OF MUSEUM TOURS
- Reservations for tours must be made in writing and sent through regular mail or email; these must be received by the Tours and Visitor Relations Coordinator at least three (3) working days before the preferred date of tour.
- All reservations are subject to the approval of the Presidential Security Group and shall depend on the availability of the preferred schedule.
- The request must include the following information:
- Preferred date and time of tour
- Complete list of the names with birth date of all visitors; those not included in the guest list shall not be allowed entry to the Palace grounds
- Contact details and complete address of a representative of the group
- For foreign nationals, a photocopy of the main page of the passport.
Confirming receipt of the request is the responsibility of the requesting party. Approval or denial of the request can only be confirmed with the Presidential Museum and Library a day prior to your scheduled visit.
- Upon receipt of the request, the Tour Coordinator (TVRC) shall proceed with the processing of the request, and shall immediately calendar the tour to avoid potential overlaps in the tour schedule.
- In the case of previously scheduled tours on the preferred date and time, the following options are available:
- The group whose request was received first will be prioritized, as the Museum operates on a first-come-first-served basis;
- For smaller groups, the option to join two or more groups shall be decided on by the Tour Coordinator or the tour officer on hand.
- Notice of cancellations or rescheduling of tours should be made at the earliest opportunity. If the Museum is advised by the Presidential Security Group that, due to security considerations, all tours are to be canceled or rescheduled, then it is the responsibility of the Tour Coordinator to inform the parties concerned that their groups cannot be accommodated, and the tour shall be promptly rescheduled, if the group wishes to do so.
- Tours shall start exactly at the appointed time. Groups that are late by more than thirty minutes may not to be entertained.
- All tours are free of charge, in accordance with the instructions of the President.
- Visitors to the Museum are advised to be in smart casual attire.
- Only one camera is allowed per group.
- The Museum is open from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 12 noon, and from 1 pm to 3:00 pm, except public holidays.
- Address your letter to;
Presidential Museum and Library
2/F Kalayaan Hall, Malacañang
J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel, Manila
Contact Number (63-2) 784 4286 loc. 4649/4945